Monday, November 21, 2005

home, sick.

6comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice video!

... makes me wonder what the mysterious man walking into the woods was up to. :-P

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com

1:35 PM  
Blogger Randolfe Wicker said...

Congratulations on doing a really fine and fascinating "art" or "drama" vlog.

It was really exceptional. I've stored the link for when I start Vlog Digest which will list links to only the extraordianry and best vlogs I've seen.

6:24 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

I really loved this! And I'm jealous of your view...

7:54 PM  
Blogger JB said...

I enjoyed it very much....played it 2wice..

1:52 PM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Just gave you a link on Vlog Soup: Episode 9, my free video tour of the video blogosphere!

5:10 PM  
Blogger ryanne said...

argh!!!
sound of satisfying beauty

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home