Friday, December 30, 2005

year's end

8comments:

Blogger Ashley Hodson said...

I thought that was beautiful, you ever see something that is perfect for how you feel?

8:37 PM  
Blogger duncan speakman said...

just found your site recommended my vlogdir.. really beautiful stuff.. this one was so delicate.. these are the kind of posts that make this whole videoblogging scene something i love.. did you make the music?

be well

d

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cought my eye.. nice contrast and colors.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful

3:32 AM  
Blogger Tony Hall said...

The rain is pouring outside. Here in London I'm in New York. I've learnt things here this morning - they're just scribbles on a piece of paper - and I've been inspired .. thanks.

5:56 AM  
Blogger maybelline said...

YEAH I HAVE NO CLUE BUT OKAY LATERS VIVA NEW YORK

10:17 PM  
Blogger Riona said...

You make this whole blogging world make sense.

Being able to see into someone's day, their thoughts, their heart. Feeling connected to the whole human race.

Thank you.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome videography, the music and video fit perfectly together. It sets a mood that I have been in many times, and it's satisfying to see and hear that someone else has been there too.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home