Wednesday, February 15, 2006

decision machine

18comments:

Blogger Quirk said...

i just based a very important decision on this.
if it turns sour, i'm coming for you.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was spinning for a long time, but this video made me land flat on my back. thank you. i just made a decision.

this will be one of those pivotal vlogs in many private collections.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Creative.

2:48 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

I employed your method. So for breakfast I had Honey-Nut Cheerios instead of Frosted Mini-Wheats.

I feel confident in my decision.

Thanks!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

This video sucked me in. It was engaging. That is cool. I don't buy the whole coin spinning life decision thing but if I did I would have used this video to make that all important choice.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jen Simmons said...

B! yes. exactly right.
thanks.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liss, once in a while, even across large salty bodies of water, like minds converge. Weirdos share the same frequency, and these little videos act as evidence. This has happened often since I've started. ScratchVideo once supplied audio for two of my videos one week. I was working on something, and it needed a little more depth with the sound, watched Charlene, plugged her audio in, and it fit like a dove-tail joint.

Magic happens here, and we try to capture it and sway the unbelievers for no other reason than we have no choice.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my favorite! funny! it's great to laugh out loud. i'm hooked on all this---my very first blog and i hit the jackpot. thanks-

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great insight and laugh. Love it.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Choice A was Go to bed; Choice B was stay up. Choice A won with heads. Then I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach. So I'm staying up.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Michael Abrams said...

I just can't make a choicey

http://icarusreport.blogspot.com/

1:15 AM  
Blogger elaine x said...

the human experience simplified and taught for the common man ... thank you.
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...Cool Video.Interestingly,money do bring happiness.You're happy with your choice?

Btw,Isn't the sound effects from Rise Of Nations?Sounds kinda familiar.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the 2006 remix of Luke Rhinehart's 'The Diceman'.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This was kinda neat. A was 'stay' B was 'go' and when it hit B my shouting self-conscious said 'how many more signs do you need to tell you to GOOOOO!' then the rest of the msg. played....i guess saying 'ok, maybe one more.'

I needed the smile. Thanks :D

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be initiating the breakup tomorrow, then...

9:59 PM  
Blogger Sookie said...

now i dont know what to do. i commited to the decision but i kind of felt that feeling in my stomach, how do i know that it isnt just what i ate for dinner?

1:34 AM  
Blogger SportyChick said...

Very well then, decision made. He's not getting another chance. I'm 0 for 2 with him and I'm not going for the third round, too many bruises already. Thanks.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home