Tuesday, April 18, 2006

book of change

6comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

Jung would be happy.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been practicing qigong for the last 2 years. My teacher often refers to the I Ching. I can say I am only beginning to understand this way of perceiving reality. It is so outside our culture norm and language. Thanks for the reminder.

8:39 PM  
Blogger B said...

That was beautiful, as always. I was afraid you were going to scare me with the sound cranked up. Thanks for being peaceful instead.

10:34 PM  
Blogger c.a. leibow said...

I watched your clip and picked up random words as the flipped by. Took about 10 words and then wrote this poem

ZEN

Subjected full moon.
Chastened where the still
Light

Is

Returning
occuring

Humble
Monk
Eating

Breath.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

英文版的易經
真是神奇啊

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Memphis said...

Grateful for you writing this blog.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home