Tuesday, April 04, 2006

morning run (vb week: day 2)

12comments:

Blogger missbhavens said...

New York is still totally identifiable even at calf-level!

really groovy music...

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice video. Loved the sound of your shoes on the pavement. The camera angle kind of freaked me out a little as I kept expecting you to fall over.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Dave H. said...

dude your calves are RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!

run, baby, run...

I see below that the word blogger wants me to type to prove i am a real person is "gukel." i have no idea what that means...

2:11 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

That was so cool.

Wanna share a picture of the rig that allowed you to do that?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I thought in the begining we are not just gonna watch him run away and run by....and then the camera turned and you ran together in a way we don't often see. It made me smile.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

I wanted to do this too, but I have no good way to get the video.

8:39 PM  
Blogger rob parrish said...

I like Steve's suggestion. I'd love to see the rig too. Unless . . . maybe . . .you're a Magic Man, yeahhhh, Magic Man . . . I digress.

Rob

11:44 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

yes, at steve's request i forwarded him the design specifics, yesterday.

i now provide them publicly.

http://tinyurl.com/s286w

(not sure everybody will want to build one of these babies at home)

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good watch, definitely.
Athletic motion is always a pleasure.
Just the movement of a body through
space, well captured is beautiful.

This one is from kneerehabweek2005

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did ya do it? pretty cool and I liked the music too. clever!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Michael W said...

genius!

5:11 PM  
Blogger THE JOAQUINS said...

I enjoyed viewing and listening to your VIDEO BLOG.
How do you do it?
Tony Joaquin

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home